Sunday, February 15, 2015

Settling In...

Of course one of the first things that I did when I got to my new home was take a bath.  I was partially covered in poo, remember!

I stood very still and was very polite.  I wanted to make a good impression! 

Mom had sent a package full of my stuff ahead of me so I had my bath toy from when I had lived with her.  She is such a thoughtful Mom!

After I was all clean, Grandma and Grandpa gave me some of the other things Mom sent me and a couple new toys.  The orange bone with the treat inside is really fun!


New Toys!


Determined to get that treat!


After a while of chewing, and because I was so tired from my trip, I decided to check out my new bed.  And the bed felt sooooo good.  It didn't take me long to be completely zonked out!



Comfy new bed.

 
After a good night's rest, it was time to do a little more exploring.  The blanket and t-shirt that Mom had sent me were just out of the dryer (they got dirty on the car ride home) so I dragged them to my new bed. 
 
I heard Grandma say something about my bed looking a lot like my Mom's bedroom when she was a teenager.  I wonder what she meant by that?...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment