Friday, April 17, 2015

On a Sunday Afternoon...

When Grandma and Grandpa walked out the door to go to church, I was already ready for them to be home.

I do not like to be left at home when they go places so  I use passive resistance when it is time to go into the crate.

Especially when they are in a hurry!

Yup.  I pretend to be asleep.  And if that doesn't work, I pretend that I am unable to get off the couch by myself.  And if that doesn't work, I try to convince them not to leave me by planting myself near one of the doors and look hopefully at them.

They're not buying it!

So, yeah, I like when they come home.

On this particular Sunday afternoon, Grandma and Grandpa brought home a surprise.

Levi and Liam!  Yay!

We played outside.  Liam and I played together mostly.  Levi was busy doing his own thing!

So Liam took me for a walk...



He fed me "landy-lines"...



I thanked him...




He took me for another walk...



Then I took him for one...



And here is Levi...



Then it was time for the boys to go home.  Grandma wanted a picture of the three amigos.  She had trouble getting us all to smile...


 
 
Still not...
 



Nope...



Almost...



Nope again...



FINALLY!!!!!!...


And then there was just me.  My spot is between the car seats, but I wanted a better view so I took Liam's spot...




I sure do like those boys!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post!! I love the series of photos in which you attempt to capture three smiles! Perhaps the last one was successful..but they're all winners! Good times for Cheesecake...and for Liam and Levi too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I thought it was difficult to get TWO to smile at once! The boys love CC and tell everyone (including strangers) about her!

      Delete