Monday, February 23, 2015

Meeting the Family...

Mom's brother came to meet me and I guess I made a good impression because he came back with some more people a couple days later.  Of course he liked me because I did a few tricks and stayed pretty calm. 

And then there is the fact that I'm totally cute!

Meeting people can go either way, though, because, as Grandma and Grandpa tell me, I need to learn to be gentle.  But sometimes I forget and do things like jump, scratch, and nip while I'm playing.  I am a puppy so I will eventually learn.

Hopefully.

So Uncle Zack, Aunt 'Manda, Levi, and Liam came for a visit.  I liked them immediately!

Levi took control right away...



Liam took a little more time to warm up, but he eventually took his turn playing with me...



Everyone played with me!!!



We ran and jumped and got a little wild.  Grandma wasn't very comfortable with all that so she was glad when Levi and Liam decided that we should all take a nap together.

In my bed.

We tried and tried to make everyone fit, but it just wasn't working out.  I think it was because of Wallace, my pet pig.  He is such a bed hog!



All good things must come to an end.  The boys didn't want to leave but it was time.  I was getting way too wild.  I scratched Levi's face and nipped Liam on the back.  I shouldn't have done that. 

They invited me to their birthday party, though, so I guess all is forgiven.  But I wasn't allowed to go. 

Something about "manners" and "opportunities to reconsider my actions" was mentioned.

There are just so many things to learn!!

2 comments:

  1. Three kids at once!! Of course, there was a bit of...rambunctiousness (is that a word?)! They are ALL so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think rambunctiousness is a word. And there was more than a bit of it!!

      Delete